Love Note Candles
These Love Note candles are carefully handmade with love, individually hand poured, and made with 100% pure soy wax, cotton wicks and natural fragrance oils.
With notes of Mandarin, Orange Blossom and Magnolia, this sweet candle is a perfect gift and unique way to send a friend or special someone a little note.
How to use: Light candle and wait 10-15 minutes to reveal message. Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting. Keep on a heat resistant surface when burning. Please do not leave candles unattended. Always keep wicks trimmed about a 1/4 in for the best burn. It is normal for some wax to remain on sides of candle after burning. Tin may become hot after use. Keep away from children and pets.
Burn time: Burn time: Approximately 25+ hours | 8oz | Phthalate & Paraben Free | Made in Purcellville, VA
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
All of our candles have been tested and we have not had any issues with the acrylic letters. Eventually they may float to the center and you can scoop them out or leave them in the candle. The letters will sink to the bottom of the tin towards the end of the candle. Any candle with an open flame can be a hazard if not cared for properly or left unattended.
Love Note Candle Fragrance - Mandarin, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Heliotrope, Pink Jasmine, Amber, and Musk.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them
- Store candles in a cool dry place
- Keep the burn pool area clean
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length or ~1/4 inch and make sure it is upright. If your wick is too long it will can create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly.
- Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create candle tunneling or may not burn at all.
- Cotton wicks tend to mushroom, always remove the mushroom before burning.