Lush Succulent Candle
Immerse your senses in nature's embrace with this exquisite fresh green medley. Our Lush Succulent Candle is a harmonious symphony of nature's finest elements captured in wax. Ignite your space with the invigorating essence of a lush garden after a gentle rain.
Harmonia body & home candles are handmade, individually hand poured, and made with 100% pure soy wax, cotton wicks; some are made with pure essential oils while others are a combination of essential oils and fragrance.
How to use: Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting. Keep on a heat resistant surface when burning. It is normal for some wax to remain on bottom and sides of candle after burning. Tin may become hot after use.
Burn time: Approximately 25+ hours | 8oz | Phthalate & Paraben Free | Made in Purcellville, VA
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Candle Scent, Lush Succulent: Cucumber, Vetiver, Grass, Honey, Bamboo, Geranium, Sage, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them
- Store candles in a cool dry place
- Keep th