White Tea - 3pc set
Harmonia Body & Home White Tea Collection includes our handmade natural soap, hand lotion or whipped body cream, and natural soy candle.
Chose from 2 different boxes/options:
- White Tea Box 1: White Tea Soap | Whipped Hand Lotion | White Tea Candle - 3pc set
- White Tea Box 2: White Tea Soap | Whipped Body Cream | White Tea Candle - 3pc set
Made in the USA | Chemical Free | All Natural | Animal Cruelty Free
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them
- Store candles in a cool dry place
- Keep the burn pool area clean
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length or ~1/4 inch and make sure it is upright. If your wick is too long it will can create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly.
- Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create candle tunneling or may not burn at all.
- Cotton wicks tend to mushroom, always remove the mushroom before burning.