Citrus Basil Candle
A crisp and fresh scent of lemon and lime mixed with herbs and white flowers.
Harmonia body & home candles are handmade, individually hand poured, and made with 100% pure soy wax, cotton wicks; some are made with pure essential oils while others are a combination of essential oils and fragrance.
How to use: Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting. Keep on a heat resistant surface when burning. It is normal for some wax to remain on bottom and sides of candle after burning. Tin may become hot after use.
Burn time: Approximately 25+ hours | 8oz | Phthalate & Paraben Free | Made in Purcellville, VA
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Candle Scent, Citrus Basil: notes of crisp lemon and lime with herbs, white floral, aged oak and velvet moss are blended with soft musk to envelop the scent with sunny warmth.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them
- Store candles in a cool dry place
- Keep the burn pool area clean
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length or ~1/4 inch and make sure it is upright. If your wick is too long it will can create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly.
- Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create candle tunneling or may not burn at all.
- Cotton wicks tend to mushroom, always remove the mushroom before burning.