Dark Roast Coffee Soap
First is Coffee! Handmade coldprocess soap made with fresh coffee grounds for exfoliation, and coffee oil, which is extracted from freshly-roasted coffee beans.
Coffee has amazing benefits for the skin.
- ANTI-AGING: Coffee can reduce dryness, dull appearance and puffiness associated with aging. Coffee encourages additional blood flow to the skin’s surface, coffee beans can restore skin’s luminescence and provide a more youthful appearance!
- CALMING: Yes, calming...the anti-oxidants in coffee beans provide a soothing effect and sense of calm and quiet when applied directly to the skin via a soap bar. Very similar to that feeling when you take your first sip of coffee in the morning....ahhhhhh.
- EXFOLIANT AND CELLULITE REDUCTION: Finely ground coffee beans help remove dry, dead skin cells and restore it to a more radiant and smooth appearance. Coffee stimulates blood flow and improves circulation helping break up cellulite.
- SKIN CANCER FIGHTER: Roasted coffee beans are rich in Vitamin B3 (Niacin). B3 is thought to fight non-melanoma skin cancers and other growths on the skin. Wash away!!!
- ACNE: The antioxidants, stimulants, and chlorogenic acids found in coffee make it an effective acne-fighting agent. Acne can be exacerbated by excessive oil, dead skin cells and topically applied products that clog the pores. Gently scrubbing the face with a coffee bean infused soap can help to clear away dead skin cells, unclog the pores and fight bacteria.
- DARK CIRCLES AROUND YOUR EYES: Coffee helps dilate blood vessels under the skin’s surface, a coffee based soap or nonabrasive face mask can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes for a more illuminated appearance (in case you are wondering, there will be a coffee mask coming soon).
- SUNBURN: Coffee beans have natural anti-inflammatory properties. Coffee soap when used very cautiously and gently on a sun burn can reduce inflammation and sooth the skin.
- ROSACEA: Rosacea flare ups are often caused by bacteria and inflammation. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of coffee beans when used in soap can reduce the number of flare-ups when used as part of your daily skin routine.
Min Wt. 4oz | Made in Purcellville, VA 20132
Additional Product Information
Ingredients: distilled water, brewed coffee, oilive oil, coconut oil, coffee butter (sweet almond oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, coffee seed oil), sodium hydroxide, coffee grounds, and espresso fragrance oil.
FDA Compliance: The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition please consult with a doctor before using.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.