Fresh Coffee Candle
Our Fresh Coffee Candle fills the room up with the scent of fresh brewed coffee with notes of ground coffee beans and a touch of sugar and cream for the perfect amount of sweetness to finish it off.
Harmonia body & home candles are handmade, individually hand poured, and made with 100% pure soy wax, cotton wicks; some are made with pure essential oils while others are a combination of essential oils and fragrance.
How to use: Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting. Keep on a heat resistant surface when burning. It is normal for some wax to remain on bottom and sides of candle after burning. Tin may become hot after use.
Burn time: Approximately 25+ hours | 8oz | Phthalate & Paraben Free | Made in Purcellville, VA
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Candle Scent, Fresh Coffee: coffee, sugar, cream
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them
- Store candles in a cool dry place
- Keep the burn pool area clean
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length or ~1/4 inch and make sure it is upright. If your wick is too long it will can create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly.
- Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create