Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension when used internally.*
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.* Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Ingredients: Plant Part: Flower/Leaf, Lavandula angustifolia
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
Authorized Wellness Advocate
Harmonia Body & Home, LLC is an authorized doTERRA Wellness Advocate, For more information on purchasing doTERRA products and/or becoming a wholesale customer please click on https://www.mydoterra.com/harmoniabodyandhome/#/