Vanilla Forest Upcycled Candle
Harmonia body & home candles are handmade, individually hand poured, and made with 100% pure soy wax, cotton wicks; some are made with pure essential oils while others are a combination of essential oils and fragrance. These upcycled candles have a 50+ hour burn time and burn beautifully! This scent is sure to fill up your entire house with an amazing aroma.
How to use: Trim wick to 1/4 of an inch before lighting. Keep on a heat resistant surface when burning. It is normal for some wax to remain on bottom and sides of candle after burning. Tin may become hot after use.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Candle Scent, Vanilla Forest: notes of Light Camphor, Italian Bergamot, Cassia Root to provide flighty top notes, this fragrance really shines with the strong middle and base notes of Sweet Heliotrope, Soft Amber, Warm Oak, Cedarwood Sandalwood, Patchouli and Creamy Vanilla and the barest hint of light floral on the dry down, a customer favorite!
Burn time: Approximately 50+ hours | Made in the USA | Phthalate Free
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our handmade products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLES / TIPS
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling. The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the tin/jar.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Do not burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when a thin coat of wax remains (~1cm) in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and cause other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof.
- keep candles away from all flammable materials or vents
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (including your car).
- Allow candles to cool a